Our view is that hiring equipment from a rental company should be a painless experience from start to finish. We know that our clients are very busy, they expect a rental partner to fulfil their needs and expectations without fuss or complaint. With this in mind we have designed our entire equipment rental business around these principles.
How We Work
For example, let’s look at a typical hire:
- We provide clear to read quotations, with transparent weekly pricing and a breakdown of costs for each product you’re hiring.
- We thoroughly test equipment using our 9 Point Prep quality assurance process.
- If required we will organise cost efficient transport, wether that is via Palletline or using our own fleet of vehicles.
- We provide you with the compliance documentation you require, including PAT testing results from the Hire Account section of our website.
- During the hire, equipment reliability is improved dramatically from our prep processes, and in the event of breakdown you can use the complimentary spare equipment we provide.
- When equipment is returned, we try to minimise excessive communication about losses and damage.
We are constantly looking to improve the service that we offer: including purchasing the latest equipment from industry manufacturers; implementing state-of-art processes into our warehouse and logistics; harnessing the power of IT and cloud technology to not only boost both staff productivity, but also provide tools to improve our client’s daily workload.
MDG ATMe in Stock
The MDG ATMe single high output haze generator is the evolution of the...
Get in touch
Call us on 0203 603 0179 to discuss your requirements.
Sign up for the latest hire news and equipment updates.